The Reverb Electric Scooter, by Pulse Performance Products, is an innovative invention designed especially for the beginner and intermediate riders. If your kid is just beginning to learn how to ride an electric scooter, then the Reverb Electric Scooter will be your best investment.
In-Depth Review of Pulse Performance Products Reverb Electric Scooter
The scooter has been designed and developed with features that can easily be comprehended by a new rider, and ensure a safe and comfortable riding. The scooter works primarily on the Push-to-go technology which makes it easy for the riders to master the art of learning.
We present to you an extensive and comprehensive review of the Pulse Performance Products Reverb Electric Scooter. Take your time to read this, and make an informed decision.
Key Features of the Pulse Performance Products Reverb Electric Scooter
The scooter works off of a 100-watt motor which enables the rider to speed up to 10 mph. The Reverb Scooter can carry a rider up to 120 lbs and is supported by a rechargeable 24V battery which runs for a good 40 minutes on a single charge.
The scooter’s worth and utility are further enhanced by features such as handle bars which promote comfortable riding, contoured stem, two piece deck and twist-grip throttle.
The Reverb Electric Scooter comes with polyurethane wheels which require zero maintenance, a chain drive system that enables the efficient transfer of power and a fully hand-operated brake for a safe ride. The scooter also has a LED indicator to signal the recharge and safety requirements.
Details and Specifications of the Pulse Performance Products Reverb Electric Scooter
- Weight and Dimensions: Since the scooter has been primarily designed for beginners, it is comparatively a light-weight invention. It weighs 28.5 pounds and can support a rider of up to 120 lbs.
- Created in: The RX 200 has been built and developed in China.
- Domestic Shipping: The scooter can be shipped anywhere within the United States of America.
- International Shipping: Reverb Electric Scooter is not eligible for shipping outside of the United States Borders.
- Batteries: One 24V non-standard sealed lead acid rechargeable battery.
Pros and Cons of the Pulse Performance Products Reverb Electric Scooter
- Easy for kids to learn. Works on the Push-to-go technology.
- Hand-operated brakes make it safe.
- Over-sized deck area enables a controlled ride.
- Speeds only up to 10 mph which is a safe speed for kids.
- Only runs for 40 minutes on a single charge.
The Bottom Line
If you’re thinking of investing into a scooter for the first time, then the Reverb Electric Scooter is your best shot. Amazing features with a controlled speed limit enables your child to master the art of riding in a safe way!