The Razor Pocket Mod electric scooter can reach up to the speed of 15mph. The vehicle also features a pair of 12” air-filled tires along with a suspension mechanism on the back for ensuring a smooth ride. Additional features comprise variable speed acceleration, retractable kick-stand, an inbuilt battery which can travel up to ten miles on a single charge & a padded seat.
About the company: Razor
Razor USA, LLC was established in June in the year 2000. The company has its base in Cerritos, Ca & has the global rights to all the products from Razor. Razor also has new scooters which include the E-300, E-200, & E-100 they all are electric scooters. The company has received some awards like “Toy of the Year” from Toy Industry Association & TIME’s “Toy of the Year”, just to name a few.
Detailed Review of Razor Pocket Mod Electric Scooter
1. Easy handling: The scooter is pretty easy to form & charge. Hence, it can save both your energy as well as time.
Noise: The level of noise is slight & you cannot hear its sound till you get very close to the vehicle. Thus, it won’t be disturbing any of your neighbours.
2. Tyres: The tires seem to be strong & durable & you could drive the scooter on small rocks & on off-road. It operates well on uneven surfaces.
3. Speed: The razor pocket mod electric scooter could reach a speed of 15mph which is perfect especially for this type of scooter. Some people might think that extra speed could be needed, but if your kid is riding the scooter at 15 miles per hour in the hilly region, naturally, you do not want them to have any extra speed. Hence, in our opinion, the speed is ideal for the vehicle.
4. Battery: The product boast a smaller size of battery & is very easy to charge. It can last up to sixty minutes if the ride is continuous. However it is a fact that kids do not have such an extended trip, in most cases, they chat with their friends while they are riding, begin playing or try out some other things after a short ride.
5. Weight: The pocket mod scooter can bear weight up to 220 pounds.
Positives and Negatives of Razor Pocket Mod Electric Scooter
- Excellent shape
- Easy to organise
- Minimum noise
- Decent battery life
- Sturdy & durable tires
- Difficult to pump the scooter tires
- The speed can be too much for young kids when they’re riding in hilly regions
This scooter is silent, so none of your neighbours will complain even in case your kid rides the scooter every day during the night time. But never overlook to take on essential safety measures & let your kids ride it only after wearing kneepads, helmet, & other stuff for safety. Likewise, never let your children drive the scooter on the roads where there is speedy traffic.