The RX200 Electric Off-Road Scooter is an invention of Razor primarily for people who reside in rural areas where there are no or fewer sidewalks. The product works best for individuals who like to ride the dust while enjoying outdoors. RX 200 is a scooter which has been designed specifically to be driven on the off-road terrains. Hence, its features make it a unique and one of the finest inventions for off-road adventures.
Detailed Review of Razor RX 200 Electric Off-Road Scooter
Your adventure with the RX 200 begins where the paved roads end. Therefore, RX 200 comes with off-road tires, a disc brake and a better gear ratio for riding in the areas with high torque. The scooter can travel at a speed of 12 mph (equals 19 km).
RX 200 features a chain driven motor which can run for an unremitting 40 minutes. The RX 200 is among the few electric off-road scooters which feature a hand-operated rear disc brake and a retractable kickstand.
The features are further highlighted by the twist-grip throttle, a handlebar designed in riser style, heavy duty alloy wheels, on and off road tires with a PSI of 60, full-deck grip tape, soft rubber grips, light-weight steel fork and frame, triple bolt clamp.
The RX 200 lives on two 12V sealed lead acid batteries which are easily rechargeable. The battery charger is included with the scooter and does not need to be purchased separately. The RX 200 can support a rider up to 154 pounds of weight and can be utilised by teenagers of and above the age of 13. The scooter comes packed with a user’s manual containing instructions for use and safety measures to be followed by the users.
Details and Specifications of Razor RX 200 Electric Off-Road Scooter
- Weight and Dimensions: The scooter is comparatively a light-weight invention. It weighs 46.2 pounds and can support a rider of up to 154 pounds. The dimensions of the scooter are 37.8 x 23.2 x 37.8 inches.
- Created in: The RX 200 has been built and developed in China.
- Shipping Weight: 46.4 pounds.
- Domestic Shipping: The scooter can be shipped anywhere within the United States of America.
- International Shipping: Razor RX 200 is not eligible for shipping outside of the United States Borders.
- Batteries: Two 12V non-standard sealed lead acid rechargeable batteries.
- Time taken for the battery to be completely charged: 12 hours
Pros and Cons of Razor RX 200 Electric Off-Road Scooter
- The rear brake is hand-operated.
- The chain-driven motor has been built with high gear ratio which makes drifting and riding on high torques plausible.
- Rechargeable batteries.
- Easy to operate.
- Will only work for a limited time. Not suitable for long-time rides.
- May prove to be dangerous in rough terrains.
- The product requires minimal assembly which, if not done correctly, may turn out to be troublesome.
What people are saying about Razor RX 200 Electric Off-Road Scooter
Many individuals who have purchased the RX 200 have given it a thumb up on Amazon. A lot of reviews of the scooter are active with people saying that it is immensely comfortable and proves to be an excellent companion for their kids. The price of the product fits perfectly into the features that have been offered.
The Bottom Line
The Razor RX 200 Electric Off-Road Scooter has certainly gained popularity over the other similar inventions. The excellent features offered by the scooter make it a safe and easily comprehensible product for the age group that it targets.
Eminent features and strong basics make it a great invention. No product can beat it regarding primary facets such as speed, safety, and power. Its slightly high price point is justified by the amazing aspects of its usability. We certainly recommend this scooter for your kid to enjoy their rides off the pavements!