We can’t wait to connect back with you again with a review post about a much-awaited product which everyone is talking about. Yes, today we have a quick article covering a review of Swagtron T1. With so much of speculation and several people writing them off, hoverboards are slowly making a comeback. This time, they have proven to be invincible and with proper certification from governing bodies, they seem to be nailed it.
One of the companies that have suffered an early verdict was the Indiana-based company Swagway. Now, they are back with a quality model called the Swagtron T1 that should turn the Leafs for the company again.
Swagtron T1 – Full Review
Key Aspects of the Swagtron T1 Self-Balancing Electric Scooter
Tables have changed and this time for the Segways or self-balancing scooters. These vehicles are an in between a skateboard and a scooter, much like those depicted in the ‘Back to the Future’ series.
Of course, these are made more realistically and as of now, these are even certified by authorities as safe for riding. The same applies to the Swagtron T1, which is UL2272 certified and happens to embody all these qualities and more like:
- It is eco-friendly as there is no emission.This is because this runs on lithium-ion batteries which leave no carbon footprint
- This scooter is cost effective solution to purchasing a car if your transport is short distance one
- Low on maintenance especially in comparison that of a car
- This self-balancing scooter can help you reach your destination faster and more efficiently
- It does not require any parking space
- Suitable for students living on large campuses and even for professionals working in huge compounds
- Apt for medical professionals as well as law enforcement officers as they can reach places of distress in a jiffy
Features of the Swagtron T1
The fact that it has an appendage of being UL2272 approved makes this self-balancing scooter an authentic one.
UL stands for Underwriter Laboratories, which is a safety company that has been acknowledged globally. This certification makes this scooter and its electrical components be safe of all the ills.
There were some dodgy scooter manufacturers that have done more harm to this industry, but genuine manufacturers have found ways to suppress that indent. Swagway has found more ways of doing so with great efforts, and the below-mentioned features will make it clear to you that how they have managed to do so:
- A real swag for the money because of its cool looks
- Bright LED headlights add to its fun factor
- Very sturdy build
- Fire retardant body
- The Swagtron T1 comes with a mode for learning which is ideal for beginners
- The foot pads are slip resistant
- Can support a weight up to 220 pounds
- Can provide a speed of 3 to 12 km, depending on the rider’s weight and terrain
- They use Sentry-Shield technology to guard their lithium batteries
One of the concerns after purchasing this scooter can be the is that it has a learning curve, and it is a necessity that you learn how to ride for your good. A good ride is a one which is a safe ride.
The Swagtron T1 is no more thing of the future as it is very much here and can help you at this moment. All you need to do is to trust it and let it do the rest. Of course, there are predicaments that need to be disposed of as we believe you are your best judge.